Thursday, August 12, 2010

Stupid Computer

Hi everybody, sorry it's been so long since my last post. Mum has been fighting with the computer since Sunday. She says it needs a new anti-virus, I told her to take it to my vet 'cause they have lots of anti-viruses, but she said no. So this post won't have any pictures :(
Saturday was a rainy day. We went to the dog park for a little while but all the dog parks near our house are under power lines so Mum kept getting zapped by her umbrella. We didn't stay long cause Mum thought we might get fried. We came home and watched movies instead.
Sunday we went to Colony Farm park. We saw lots of bear poop but no bears...except of the signs are the park. I was a really good boy, and mum let me walk off my leash for a while.
Monday we went back to the dog park. We were surprised when we got there because Lola was there! Lola's dad and my dad coach football together and I am in love with her. She's the most beautiful boxer girl I ever laid eyes on and she makes me do things that embarrass my Mum. We played pretty hard and when I got home I was TIRED! The next morning I slept til 7am. Mum says it was the best sleep SHE has had in weeks.
Yesterday we went to see my doctor. Mum was afraid my mite had come back, but it was a staph infection on my back. She says it happens to a lot of water dogs like me. She gave us some drug and said see you in a week!
Last night at the dog park I met another boy dog name Koda. He was a Husky. My playdate with Mia and Brin was cancelled. Koda was only 8 month old but he was very big! And gentle too. And when we were playing with my ball he didn't try to steal it from me.
Well that's all for now! Mum says friday I am going to day camp. I'll let you know how it turns out.
Snuggles!

No comments:

Post a Comment