Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm Home!

Hi friends!
I'm back! I have been MIA for the last week because I was at camp becasue Mum and Papa had to go away for a few days.  My ear is healing nicely, and I will have my stitches out on Sunday .... and then I can stop wearing this silly cone collar!

The nice people who paid my bill turned out to not be so nice and so my parents had to report the attack to the city. They have investigated and deemed the dog who attacked me to be a "vicious animal". He now has to wear a muzzle and isn't allowed at the off-leash parks anymore. I guess thats what he gets for trying to eat my ear with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.


I had a super fun time at the Good Dog Ranch and Spa. They took extra good care of me. They took these pictures of me so my Mum would know I was ok. They took my collar off for a little while every day so I could play.


Ok I gotta go sniff this joint out.
Check you later alligators.

1 comment:

  1. We are glad your ear is healing well. We are so excited about you not wearing that silly collar anymore.

    ReplyDelete