Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Turkey Day

Well it would be a happy day if I was allowed to have some! Mum made this feast and I didn't get any of it! and to finish it off there was pumpkin pie and whip cream!

Mum and I went for a walk along Coquitlam River yesterday. It was really fun, we stopped so I could drink from the river and splash a little bit. There were lots of people and lots of dogs. It is such a great place.

I had a little fun with Papa this week too. After Mum and I went to the dog park one day I decided a limp was the best way to get some extra attention. Mum knew I was faking, but I knew Papa wouldn't believe her. So every time he came around I started limping. I got lots of extra hugs, a massage and extra treats. I messed up though and ruined the whole thing. Papa  went to get my dinner one night and the sounds of the bag woke me from my nap. In my excitement I forgot the limp and the charade was up. Probably a good thing though, because he kept yelling at Mum that she shouldn't take me to the park because it was too hard on me (HA!) and that if it didn't go away by the next day I was going to the vet.(OY!)

Mum tried to make me a  hoodie last night but it doesn't quite fit. When she fit it too my waist, I couldn't get my shoulders through..... thats cause I'm built like Hercules! She's gonna try some stretchier material or maybe a draw string.

Well thats all for now. It's raining again, so I guess we'll have to play inside.
Gobble gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment