Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A new year! A new adventure!

Hello Efurrybody, well the day you all said would come has finally arrived! Baby brother has started eating real food! Or at least he thinks he has, and since he knows his role in this family he has shared it with me. Poor kid!




I know people food and this slop he's eating is not it! Where's the meat? The brussel sprouts with balsamic vinegar? The veggies? Cheese and Rice! And the poor kid is so out of the loop that when Mum gave him sweet potato today he actually barfed! She had to mix him up a bowl of "rice cereal", gross! More for me little man! More for me!




We went on a new adventure today to Pitt Lake. It was a little chilly! But it was fun. Mum greatly under estimated how cold it would be and didn't put my coat on. I retaliated by taking 4 dozen bathroom breaks! BOL.




Well time for bed! All this fresh air has tired me out.

Peace out homies!

3 comments:

  1. You got to be kidding me! You better call the authorities and ask them to bring in real food. That kid will never get bigger eating that stuff. Sounds like a great adventure
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait till he gets a few teeth and then he'll start eating the better stuff, Finn!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Share some cookies with him Finn. He'll grow bigger in no time.

    ReplyDelete