Sunday, December 26, 2010

There is a Santa Paws!

Santa Paws read my letter! And I actually got some of the stuff on my list!!!
First, he left me a piece of antler!! It's my new most favorite chew .... My nyla bone is history!
Mum and I went to the dog park yesterday too and what to my wondering eyes had appeared but a giant water fountain with a spout for people and a spout for puppies! Its awesome! And we were BOTH so surprised!
Then Mum and Papa went to a friends house for dinner and they gave Mum a power adapter that magically made her laptop work again! It's not a new laptop to blog with.... But it's just as good!
Just goes to show, it pays to ask for what you want, you don't always get what you want but you get what you need!
Thank you Santa Paws!
I also got two new jackets! A rain coat from Mum and a puffy coat from G-ma! Thanks G-ma, thanks Mum!
This was the best Christmas ever! Now I have to go ... I have a lot of chewing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment