Monday, December 13, 2010

Meetup!

Oh My Dog! I went to meetup Saturday for the first time in a veeeery long time! I had so much fun with all the other bullies! There were about 10 of us and we all got along really well. Mum tried to take pictures but they came out blurry ... Haha we're too fast for her.
We can't post the pictures either because of "technical difficulties" (Mum's computer died!). So she is typing this for me on her blackberry. (My toes are too big for the keys).
It was also my first time at the dog park in almost a month. We have been lying low because last time we went I came home with a serious pimp limp. Mum didn't think was nearly as cool as I did.
Yesterday we walked to Papa's work and drove home. I was pretty tired, but I did get lots of attention in my Camo hoodie.
Oh and I was invited for dinner this week. Yup, Miss AnnAlise invited my Mum and Dad and ME to go to her house for dinner. I was so tired afterwards! There was just so much to explore!

Well that was my weekend. I wonder what this week brings?

Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment