Sunday, December 19, 2010

An open Christmas Letter

I don't know if Santa is a regular on the blog circuit but I thought I would take a chance. I hear if you write to him he'll sneak in through the doggy door on Christmas morning and bring everything you ask for. So here goes ....

Dear Santa Paws,
I have been a mostly good boy this year. I've chewed a few things I shouldn't have, peed in the house on occasion and pretended to be sleeping when Mum tried to take me for walks in the rain. You probably already know all that, and my Mum and Dad have forgiven me so I am sure you can too!
There are a few things I would like to ask for. I would like steps to help me get on the couch and the big bed, some new toys from Planet Dog, one of your Reindeer's antlers to chew on (Comit's to be specific, he's my favorite), a years supply of Fromm treats, I'd like my Mum and Papa to never go anywhere without me, I'd like a water fountain and lights for my favorite dog park, a new bed, a new computer to blog with, and a few surprises.
I hope that isn't too much, I am sure you can handle it.
Mum says she'll leave you a glass of eggnog with a splash of Rum, and I will try really hard not to eat your cookies.
Thanks a bunch, your friend

Finn

1 comment: