Saturday, July 31, 2010

Wow just Wow!

I had such a huge day today! It started at about 5:30am. I was afraid Mum was gonna go to work and leave me home again, so I thought I would wake her up for some play time. She yelled at me to go to bed, so I laid down in front of her door. At 6:15 she finally got up and gave me my breakfast and by 7 we were at the dog park.
We spent an hour at the dog park, and it was the best run I've had in a while. I fell asleep on the way home. I took a nap when we got home and I think Mum went to the mall. When I woke up Mum put me in the car and we went to the Coquitlam River. I did a little swimming but mostly splashed in the shallow water. Mum had a tube and lounged in the river.
Oh....and she saved a little boy! He was floating down the river on a float board and his parents couldn't catch him. They told him to jump off the board but he was too scared. That was probably good though because the water was moving really fast and he was only a skinny little guy. Mum waded out and caught his board and dragged him to the shore, and his parents came to get him.
When we got home I was exhausted! I did some lounging in the sun before having supper and taking another nap. Mum says we're gonna go again tomorrow! I better rest up. Have a good weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment