Sunday, July 18, 2010

No more pullups, I'm a big kid now!

I'm kidding! I never wore pull-ups, I'm a dog remember....and my Mum might be crazy.....but she's not crazy for doggy diapers.... And yes they do make those! Ewww...

I'm a big boy because I get to play off leash in the front yard with Mum and she knows I won't run away. We did it twice yesterday, and again this morning.

And they went to the movies last night and I didn't have to be put in the kitchen, I had to whole house to myself .... oh yeah!

We all went to the beach yesterday too! I wore my life jacket and even did a little bit of swimming .... no kidding all 4 paws of the ground, and I did it myself.

We met girls too! One girl said "oh he's so cute, I want to take him home." And Mum had to tell Papa she was talking about me not him...duh. And when Mum went swimming, I snuck away from Papa and I tried to introduce myself to a blond in a bikini, but she blew me off. Who knew that sticking your cold wet doggy nose against a girls butt cheek was something they wouldn't like. Papa apologized and dragged me away. Some wing man he turned out to be.

Ok, well I gotta go terrorize Mum's garden. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment