Monday, May 17, 2010

A lazy Sunday

Well yesterday was a bit of a bust. Literally! I know now why I can't drink seawater…..I interrupted Coronation St by hurling on the dining room floor! I felt pretty good afterward though, and spent most of the day in relative peace laying in the sunshine on the patio with my ball. I was periodically interrupted for such nonsense as walks and food.
I got a present yesterday too. My fur-less parental figures bought me a life jacket. Now before all you anti-dogs-in-clothing people get worked up….or before you think Dog's don't need life jackets they can all swim…… This is seriously exciting for me so DON'T RUIN IT!  You may not understand this but…. I'm a beast. I have big broad shoulders a big broad head, and a cute tiny little butt. And while my herculean physique gets a lot of attention, it's not so good for swimming. My chest rides low in the water and my bum floats up. This pushes my face in the water and makes it a wee bit hard for me to breathe (and isn't very dignified).  Despite this, I love the water! Mum and I are planning a trip to the lake sometime this week to test it out. The best part is though, I look really cool in it….and I know it.
Well that's all for now…. I think Judge Judy is on so I gotta go. I like when she says things like "Don't piss on my leg and tell me its raining." I once pissed on backpack and blamed it on a golden retriever (haha sucker!) but that's another story for another time….


The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment