Thursday, August 25, 2011

Piranha! Awwwww!

Oh hello neighbour! I am so tuckered tonight.


Mum made pizza paninis for dinner, and she totally hooked me up with some Provolone! Benny and Lily are right, that stuff is pure deliciousness. I left a puddle of drool.


After dinner Mum and I went to the river for a walk and a swim. It's really exhausting sniffing all the great smells there. I helped to locate some perfect shore space.




I didn't really go in the water though... just to my belly. Mum went in for a swim and she said the little fishes were nipping on her legs... Ewwww! I said Mum are you crazy, those little fishes could be piranhas! Get out of there! Mum says we don't have piranhas in Canada, but hey, you never know! I bet that's what those kids in that movie thought too!


Luckily we made it back to the car without being eaten by wild animals. We're gonna spend the rest of the evening on the patio battling vicious mosquitoes while Mum reads her book.


Night night fur pals.


8 comments:

  1. Oh Finn, see, see we are like piranhas when it comes to Provolone. That cheese makes ya nutty, BOL. mom better stay out of that fishy water even though it looks refreshing. Have fun on the mosquito deck. No matter where you go little things bite you we guess
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swimming in the river - fun fun! Oh Finn, hope you had fun up on the deck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun adventure you had, Finn! Your water is so beautifully crystal clear!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun walk you and your mom had! I'm glad there weren't any pirhana's to worry about. I bet that must've tickled your mama's legs, them fish nipping at her.

    I just LOVE provolone cheese! In fact, I ate out at lunch time and ordered some on my sandwich today. Yum!!!

    I hope you and your mom didn't get eaten alive by them mosquitoes. I went outside just long enough to turn the water on for the lawn and came back in with numerous bugbites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you look so sweet wading in that River-Bob likes the water too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finn, you had a PAWSOME day! Any day that starts with cheese has got to be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great day! I love those pictures of you wading in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness Finn! Piranhas and flying bloodsuckers?!!! Oh my!

    Luv all the photos! Super shots! :D

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete