What up my dudes?!?
I have been given the great honor of the Versatile Blogger Award! It came from my blog buddy Sophie, who was also a recipient! Thanks Sophie!
Now I am supposed to tell you seven things about my peeps!
1. My Mum is from Nova Scotia just like Sophie and her Dads.
2. I am my Mum's 5th doggy .... Shaunessey, Goldie, Maggie and Molly all came before me .... But I am her first doggy as an adult.
3. My Papa's family is Sicilian and they like to give Italian names to everyone .... Mine is Finncenso ....
4. Mum's is Filomena ... or Filly for short ... BOL.
5. My Mum and Papa met at Acadia University, they were neighbors.
6. Mum lets me on the big bed when Papa isn't home .... Shhhh don't tell him.
7. When my Mum was little, when ever she misbehaved her Dad would tell her he was gonna trade her in for a Cocker Spaniel ... triple BOL.
I am now going to pass this award on to the following super cool Dogs...
Benny and Lily
I am also going to pass along the "Doggy Blog Award" to ....
and Finn Howard
I love those girls! I won the award a while back from my buddy Roo and have been holding on to it.
Congratulations ev-furry one, you pups rock.
Now a little update... I have been playing with Payton a few more times and she came running to Mum and I when we were playing outside... so I think that means we are officially friends. I don't see her from Sunday until Wednesday though 'cause her Mum and Dad don't live together anymore and they have shared custody ... Mum says that people talk for two houses.
Tonight from our patio we saw a bear!!! For real! The security guy warned Mum about it and then we saw him. Apparently he visits our neighborhood every Tuesday 'cause Wednesday is garbage day.
Well That's all from me. Check ya later.