We had a wonderful surprise today! Nonno called from Toronto and said "Has Finn checked his messages today? He's got a surprise on there from his friend Winnie." Mum checked and sure enough we had a wonderful surprise from Winnie the Greyhound all the way in the UK! Winnie is a retired racing greyhound who now lives with her forever family, and she was so kind to give me the "Awesome Blog" award!
By accepting this award I have to tell you a few things about myself, and recommend a few new blogs for you to check out! So here goes.....
1. I hate to roll on my back!
2. I put myself to bed every night by 9:30.
3. My favorite toy is my blue bone from Planet Dog (they have the best toys!)
4. I don't mind thunder and lightening, fireworks or police sirens but I am terrified of the baby gate my Mum and Dad use to block me in the kitchen.
5. I get put in the kitchen when I'm home alone because I pull cushions off the couch, pull the blankets from my crate and have even ripped up my bed. (oops!)
And now for the best part.... I would like to pass along the "Awesome Blog" award to the following awesome dogs with blogs....
1. Chopper from According to Chopper - Chopper is a black and tan coonhound from California who has been recently taking a scent discrimination class.
2. Angus and Milo - Angus and Milo's Adventures happen in Australia. Angus recently hurt his leg and was out of commission for a while but he is now on the mend!
3. Roo - Roo's Doins is a awesome blog about Roo's "doins" in Florida, last week he saw an alligator!
4. Benny and Lily - These two cuties spend their Doggy Days having awesome adventures and modeling for great photos! Check out their recent bird watching safari!
5. Cooper and Lola - These two are my awesome blog friends who introduced me to so many new friends, they also test doggy products and have give aways!
and one more
6. Corbin - This big guy is a rescued Pit Bull with lots of fur-real friends and his blog Oh Corbin keeps us up to date on his adventures and play dates.
I hope you enjoy reading all about my blog friends, and have a wonderful week!