Saturday, November 20, 2010

Maestro Finn in the Hood..or should I say Hoodie!

The day started off rough.. I spent the morning in the kitchen. When the parental units returned from their outing Mum and I went for a walk.... It was freakin' cold!! There was still snow on the ground from last night. It was only my second time seeing snow so I thought it was pretty interesting... I like how it tastes and also how it crunches under my feet!

Mum went for groceries tonight 'cause it was starting to look like Old Mother Hubbard's kitchen at our house. She stopped at the pet store on the way home and bought me a special "just because" present. She got me a Camo Hoodie. It looks so cool, but it's so toasty warm!

I am gonna be the coolest dog at the park tomorrow! I cant wait.

Happy Saturday everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment