Saturday, August 14, 2010

Camp Day

So I went to camp yesterday. I don't know what I think about that.
The ladies at camp really loved me (who doesn't?) And they took very good care of me. They kept me inside in the afternoon because it got way to hot for a bully like me!...33C in the sun.
But the thing I can't get over is that Mum left me! She abandoned me! I will admit that when she dropped me off I walked away from her like it was no big deal, but I was very excited to see her at the end of the day. I didn't realize she was going to leave! And I couldn't wait to get in the car and go home.
When I did get home, we had dinner and then I relaxed for the rest of the night. I was pretty tired from a day full of playing, and I was just glad to be back in my own house again!

This morning we played in the front yard and we are gonna wait until this evening for another outing. It should be another hot day! Good thing we have fans!

Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment